Digital PLC based High voltage test equipment to check electric strength , output 0-5000 V AC with leakage current 200 mA fitted with auto transformer. Digital voltmeter, ammeter and other controls with alarm sound/buzzer cum tripping facility. As per IS : 10322 (Part 1) : 2014, section : 10.2.2
This high voltage tester is suitable to check the electric strength . Generally this test is consuted immediately after the insulation test between the live part and insulated part.
This high voltage breakdown tester is specially designed, consisting of a step up, single phase air cooled transformer and the high voltage lead is taken out through high voltage bushing through a high voltage test probe.
(Img. Economical Manual Type Breakdown Tester)
1. Input voltage – 230V AC ± 5%, 50Hz.
2. Output voltage - 0 – 5KV AC RMS, 45 – 65Hz adjustable through autotransformer.
3. Output waveform – output voltage wave shape is approximately sinusoidal with both half cyclic closely alike, THD<5% (Resistive load), Crest Factor="√2±5%
4. Leakage current - 5 to 100mA adjustable as per requirement
5. Measuring instruments - PLC LCD Display with Digital Voltmeter, Ammeter
6. Indicator – Different color indicator lamp are provided for the following controls
HT ON/OFF : lamp
HT ON : lamp indicator and audio buzzer
Breakdown : lamp indicator and audio buzzer
Test pass/fail : lamp