LED DRIVER CONFORMITY TESTING EQUIPMENT ( Model: PLC-440)
PLC-440 is a Production line & Laboratory testing equipment to test for compliance of production line units as a means of ensuring overall product quality and performance.
PLC-440 control panel consist of Industrial Computer and communication port,
Single Phase power analyzer is used to measure the LED driver input AC parameters of Class 0.5% accuracy,
Electronic load of 100W acts as simulating lamp for LED drivers, DC power meter for measuring output parameters,
Auto transformer (Variac 0-300V, 2A) for fine tuning of AC input, along with PASS/FAIL indication LED’s and suitable control gears like MCB, HRC Fuse, connecting terminals to connect E-driver Input & Output, ON/OFF switches..etc
Features of PLC-440 System:
· Industrial graded computer for robust performance, Make-Dell
· Built-in Low Noise Relay control box for load switching, along with Digital I/O port expansion board.
· Pass/Fail Indication based on LED driver wattage & safety tests..
· RS232 & RS485 Industrial Modbus communication protocol.
· .CSV (Comma separated value) file report output along with date and measured parameters.
· Supports Yokogawa WT-310 Communication channel externally.
AC Input: Voltage, Current, Power, Power factor, Hz, VTHD, ITHD
DC Output: VDC, IDC, Efficiency.